6' Black/Yellow Parking Blocks
Manufactured from 100% recycled rubber
NoTrax Park-It® Recycled Rubber Parking Blockscar stops are used in parking lots to effectively stop cars pulling into parking spots. Unlike asphalt or concrete, which necessitate frequent replacements, Park-It® parking curbs are more forgiving of vehicles, sturdier, and do not break or need to be replaced.
Park-It® car stops include in-molded, highly reflective tape in yellow or white, to ensure visibility and pedestrian safety. The rubber stops are pre-drilled with holes. The flexible rubber design conforms to the contour of uneven road surfaces.
ADA Handicap Park-It® is designed specifically for handicap parking spaces. The blue and white contrasting colors are immediately identifiable to differentiate handicap parking spaces to vehicles and pedestrians.
• Made of 100% recycled rubber
• Long-lasting and cost-efficient
• Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
• Will, not chip, crack or fade
• High visibility at night
• Simple installation by one person
• Can be installed on any road surface
• Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
• Temporary or permanent installation
• 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
The Benefits of using recycled rubber car stops over concrete are:
Will never need to be painted
100% Recycled material
51% Lighter than traditional concrete car stops
Being flexible, rubber car stops want to lay flat. This makes them perfect for parking lots that are not perfectly flat
Warning: This Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.