OMNI-PED® PEDESTRIAN SIGNS
Four-sided Pedestrian Messaging Center
Omni-Ped provides enhanced conspicuity for both signalized and un-signalized intersections, to alert motorists to local laws concerning yielding to or stopping for pedestrians in crosswalks. Omni-Ped’s blow-molded, 4-sided design provides added benefit to pedestrians by providing fully customizable side panels that inform pedestrians of local ordinances or traffic conditions specific to their area. Omni-Ped pedestrian signs also increase crosswalk safety by alerting distracted pedestrians to the presence of vehicular traffic that could otherwise go unnoticed.
Omni-Ped’s durable one-piece design and patented, anti-twist reactive spring system ensures the unit will stay in place impact after impact to reduce replacement costs.
- Ideal for delineating crosswalks to reduce the risk of injury, death, and property damage.
- High visibility with additional signage for pedestrians for superior safety messaging.
- Extra durability for high traffic areas.
- Take care to avoid creating a trip hazard when using any sign in a crosswalk. Ensure that sign bases are outside the crosswalk area
- Unit has an anti-twist reactive spring assembly that rebounds to upright when struck.
- NCHRP-350 Approved
- Customizable side messages.
Winner of the ATSSA 2010 Innovation Award.
Choose Your Base:
|Surface Mount Fixed Base||Surface Mount Quick Release Base||Drivable Base||34" x 14" One Base® Portable Base|
|Designed for permanent applications||Featuring a unique quick-release design||In-Ground / Soil Mount Base||Perfect for temporary applications|