Car stops or parking blocks are used in parking lots to effectively stop cars pulling into parking spots. Unlike asphalt or concrete, which necessitate frequent replacements, recycled rubber parking curbs are more forgiving of vehicles, sturdier, and do not break or need to be replaced. Recycled rubber car stops include in-molded, highly reflective tape in yellow or white, to ensure visibility and pedestrian safety. The rubber stops are pre-drilled with holes. The flexible rubber design conforms to the contour of uneven road surfaces. ADA Handicap parking blocks are designed specifically for handicapped parking spaces. The blue and white contrasting colors are immediately identifiable to differentiate handicapped parking spaces from vehicles and pedestrians.
• Made of 100% recycled rubber
• Long-lasting and cost-efficient
• Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking
• Will, not chip, crack or fade
• High visibility at night
• Simple installation by one person
• Can be installed on any road surface
• Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
• Temporary or permanent installation
• 1/10th the weight of standard concrete curb
• Will never need to be painted
• 100% Recycled material
• 51% Lighter than traditional concrete car stops
• Being flexible, rubber car stops want to lay flat. This makes them perfect for parking lots that are not perfectly flat
Don't Forget The Sign!
Ready to shipThousands of Signs In Stock, with more added daily.
Let the Parking Safety Store help you today