Cast-in-Place Replaceable ADA Truncated Dome Panels
Our Replaceable system is far superior to any alternative on the market.
The Cast-in-Place panel is delivered pre-assembled with an extra heavy duty anchoring system, specifically designed for easy insertion and embedment into fresh concrete. Our Replaceable system is far superior to any alternative on the market.
- Body Thickness is 0.25” not including truncated domes (10% greater than the closest alternative).
- Panel Weight is 2.25 lbs. per SF (12% more material than the closest alternative).
- Four-Sided Embedment Flange is 0.75” deep and 1.02” thick.
- Utilizes time tested and proven 0.5” x 1.5” Corrosion Resistant Concrete Inserts with 6,200 psi. of pulldown strength per insert.
- Inserts are housed in a 0.5” recessed fixture on the back side of the panel.
- This insures 2” of embedment depth into the concrete (50% deeper than the closest alternative).
- The Replaceable unit is secured into the anchor with a 0.5” x 1.5” heavy duty metal bolt located 0.25” into the body of the panel.
- The bolt head is fully covered and protected by structurally fit caps. This is a far superior to the open faced, fully exposed lightweight all-purpose screws utilized by all other alternative systems.