Durable and highly-reflective 3M One-Way raised pavement markers are used for longitudinal lines and gore markings on asphalt or concrete surfaces.
3M™ Raised Pavement Markers Series 290 are designed for application on asphalt and Portland cement concrete road surfaces. The markers are designed to provide highly effective, long-term nighttime visibility in non-snow plow regions.
The marker bodies are produced of an engineered thermoplastic that gives maximum impact resistance and weatherability. The retroreflective element that provides wet and dry reflectance and long-term nighttime visibility is available in white, yellow/amber, red, blue or green.
Series 290 markers are designed for application directly to the pavement surfaces and are compatible with commercially available bitumen and epoxy adhesives. The use of any other type of adhesive should be thoroughly evaluated prior to any large scale applications.
- 3M™ Raised Pavement Markers Series 290 are highly visible at night and in rainy conditions
- Diamond Grade™ microprismatic optics provide excellent wet and dry reflectivity
- Durable construction
- Rumble effect for added awareness
- Variety of color combinations, including colors for hydrant and utilities location
- Available with pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Engineered body with molded-in colors and finger grips for easy application
- One-Way available in case quantity only
Tough, impact-resistant bodies and abrasion-resistant polycarbonate prismatic lenses ensure long-lasting performance and durability