Diamond Grade fluorescent reflective sheetings use prismatic and fluorescent technology to provide excellent visibility at dawn, dusk and during inclement weather. This sheeting combines the impact of fluorescent color for daytime driving with high reflectivity adding increased visibility for nighttime conditions.
Improving visual cues.
For over 75 years, 3M products have provided bright solutions for challenges to roadway visibility. We continue that tradition today with clear road signs for drivers in any vehicle, wherever they might be.
Creating the right signage begins by identifying the factors that create difficult driving environments, such as:
- VOA, low cut-off headlights that reduce sign visibility by as much as 53 percent.
- Varied vehicle sizes that create many different sign observation angles.
- An increased population of older drivers which means more motorists with slow response times and increased visual needs.
- Comes in standard and fluorescent colors.
Visible road signs for every vehicle.
3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG3 Reflective Sheeting Series 4000 uses full-cube retroreflective technology to increase sign performance at all hours for all drivers. According to one study, over a three to six-year period, crash numbers dropped by 25 to 46 percent where brighter signs, like Series 4000, were installed.
Top performance when you need it.
Even in disadvantaged locations, Series 4000 provides dependable signing for every driver. In fact, it is nearly 100 percent efficient whether viewed from short or long distances.
Bright for longer.
DG3 provides protection longer than lower grade sheetings with its industry-leading life expectancy of 12 years. This durable option is a simple, efficient solution that keeps signs visible. It may also require less maintenance and reduce energy expenses.
- 3M™ Diamond Grade™ DGÂ³ Reflective Sheeting Series 4000 offers superior reflectivity at short and long distances
- Meets todayâ€™s highest published performance specifications
- 3Mâ€™s best solutions for sign positions outside of primary headlight illumination
- One of the brightest durable sheeting for cost-efficient guidance
- Offers excellent life-cycle value
- Short, medium and long sight distances
- Disadvantaged sign placement locations such as overhead or left shoulder
Performance warranted for up to 12 years
Suggested ApplicationsShort, medium and long sight distancesDisadvantaged sign placement locations such as overhead or left shoulder